Knottie Tech Help

Unable to edit my inner bride

Ca someone help this new knottie?

Re: Unable to edit my inner bride

• Let's hope @KnotPorscha came to work today and can answer your question (I'm no help, sorry). You can also try to inbox her with your question.
  • edited July 2014
    That's okay, thanx for the effort ...I'm totally new to all of this. do i just inbox her to that username?
  • Yep! Click on her name above in my post and you'll get to her profile. Off to the right, there should be a big blue button that says "Private Message."
  • Thanx so much!
  • Hey PDKH,

Still no response, i even e-mailed the helpdesk with screen shots but o word. Its been almost a week now
  • Ugh, I'm so sorry. The Knot sucks at helping its users in general. But the forum members are great, so don't leave! 

@KnotPorscha - you seriously can't help us out here? This is unacceptable. 
  • Sorry you're not getting a response.  You would think The Knot would want to reflect a positive image on the forums, but that's clearly not the case.....the forums are run very poorly.  It's a joke.
  • And still nothing is resolved. Ur absolutely right Joan...smh!

• Not even the courtesy of a response to say "We'll look into it," even after being paged. This makes me sad. Good thing community members read this board and often chime in to answer tech questions or people might never get the help they need. Sorry none of the members were able to help you, though, OP!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14

• Really sorry for the delay but please contact our customer service team for assistance. They can be reached at 877-335-5252 or feedback@theknot.com 

KP
  • Seriously, @KnotPorscha - can you not read? She ALREADY emailed the help desk and they apparently didn't think she was worth a response. You can't contact them for her or provide some sort of guidance?
  • OP, what is the issue you are having?  I just tried to edit my inner bride and the page that pops up is an error page with a whole bunch of code.  I am thinking that it is an internal error within TKs website.

• Thank u all for the support. Its highly appreciated. I think thanx to all of u responding i finally got an answer.... Seemingly the my Inner Bride section is being retired and will no longer be an option on the website. Being that i'm from Europe, i was starting to think that maybe us Europeans were possibly being excluded from certain sections of the website, thankfully that's not the case. But again, thank u for everyone who responded! Major hugs to all!
  • @KnotPorscha - If you're just going to refer everyone to the customer service number, what is the point of a "Knottie Tech Help" board? People come here for, you know TECH help. Can you have this board monitored by someone with the appropriate skill set? If it can't be monitored by someone that can actually help, it would be in TK's best interest to get rid of this board. It's doing nothing good for your image thus far.
  • It's kind of pathetic that the Tech Help Board exists almost solely so that forum members can try to give tech help to other forum members.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards