Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Vendor Reviews August 16th

I did not participate much on the knot, however I read many posts and heeded tons of people's advice. So here are my reviews:

Ceremony and Reception: Pittsburgh Aiport Marriott A+

We has our ceremony out in the courtyard and it was beautiful! They did an amazing job with the set up!! The cocktail hour was out there as well and it was fantastic! I was worried about how it would all look but it was amazing!! I loved walking along the windy path! Jeannie the coordinator was nothing short of amazing. She had her moments, but in the end everything was fabulous and she was amazing!! I got sick before going down the aisle and she immediately got me water and food. The reception was beautiful!!! She had suggested 3 up lights and they totally transformed the room!! We uses special linens on certain key areas. Amazing!!! The sequined linen was beautiful!!! From what I heard the food was delicious! I only are my ravioli and sherbet, but I heard the food was fantastic. The staff was friendly and always asking if I needed anything. Tony the maître d was phenomenal!! However, brides just note this is a pricey venue that was well worth it!! I know the exact prices so if your wondering just ask!! Let me say this, they made my vision come to life!! Oh and we drank the bar dry!! Haha!

Flowers: Blumengarten A+++++
The flowers and service was amazing!!!!!! You can't go wrong here! I can't say enough about the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnière, and the corsages. I met with Parkway Florist and I hated the lady. She didn't listen to what I wanted and was rude to my family. But Sherry at Blumengarten was a true visionary!!! She listened, offered suggestions to make it affordable and really made it spectacular!! Very reasonably priced!!

Cupcakes and cake: Vanilla Pastry Studio A++
Beautiful, delicious, and friendly service!!! We got a cake to cut and did a cupcake display! The cupcakes were delicious!! The groom didn't get one that day but we have stragglers!

Photography, Videography, Photobooth, and D.J.: ACCSVP A++++
Music was a huge thing for me. I wanted to party. Matt the D.J. was phenomenal!! He kept the party going, abided by my DO NOT PLAY list and dedicated my favorite song to me!! Amazing!!!
Kathie owns the business! She was spectacular!! I love her!! No matter how many times I bugged her she laughed it off, responded early, and reassured me it was a o k. She was my photographer. Her sneak peaks are amazing! I'm in love with them all!! Can't say enough about her! She made me feel like a princess!
All of her staff were professionals, friendly, and willing to help. I found myself wanting to make sure they were having a good time.( that's the nurse and type a personality in me).

I would recommend everyone of these vendors!! Use them and love them as much as I did!

Re: Vendor Reviews August 16th

• Options
    PepperallyPepperally member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2014

Congrats!!  Glad to hear you had such great experiences!  I had considered the Marriott and while yes, they are expensive somewhat, their packages include A LOT so it is well worth it once you start to add everything up individually.  The airport Marriott is the most affordable Marriott in the area from what I remember.

I'm also especially glad you liked Blumengarten, that is who we're using for our wedding this October.  I enjoyed meeting with Sherry as well and she was excited that I wanted something different than the usual flowers for weddings and thought outside the box and found some cool things to add to my flowers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards