Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Dream proposal

Ever since I was at working a theme park when I was in high school I have always loved them. When I was 16 a woman got proposed at on one of our roller coasters, I was working the photo booth n was able to see the proposal when it happened. ( he did it right when the picture was being taken) after the ride she came in crying, bought the picture n had an amazing day. So after that I always wished I would be proposed to in that way. This past friday, May 18, 2012 at 2:35 pm my fiancé proposed to me at Navy Peir in Chicago on the ferris wheel. We were in the 31st cart at the very top. I never knew it he was gonna proposed, the last couple of weeks we had been talking about weddings but we have always done that been together 3 years n live together not close to family. It was a perfect day the morning before he proposed we walked through downtown Chicago with his father for breakfast at The Original House of Pancakes, it was a great breakfast. Before we left my fiancé insisted on going to the bathroom n checking his blood sugar (he is diabetic type 1). is when he took my ring out of his strip container that was in my purse the whole morning. I cried when it happened i was so happy I couldn't believe it, he talked to my dad n was gonna marry me. Also I was wearing a new shirt I just got that was almost identical to the shirt I wore our first date. Then we spent the day drinking beer n walking around Chicago, best vacation ever.

Re: Dream proposal

• Options
    So cute! I love proposals that fit couples! Congrats and Welcome!
    He stole my heart, so I'm stealing his last name.
  • Options
    Thanks it was prefect in fit us so week, funny thing everyone wasn't surprised they all thought we'd set a date or got engaged becuz of this vacation. My mom is really happy n my grandmother cried. Great the my mom was able to get her knees replaced now sine the wedding is in 1 1/2 years :)
  • Options
    hellebhelleb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Congrats!  That sounds like not only was it a wonderful proposal but a memorable day that you will always be able to remember!  I love when men take the time to fit it to your personality.  Makes it a million times better :)
  • Options
    Congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards