New Jersey

Central New Jersey/PA small wedding venue HELP!!

My fiancé and I are trying to plan a small (50 guests max) casual wedding. We are leaning towards next September 2015...but very easy going and open to ideas. I'm having trouble finding a venue that doesn't have a guest requirement...yet is still affordable ($100 or so a head) We don't want a banquet hall type setting, were looking for a fun, informal vibe...with plenty of booze and no stuffiness!! I looked into Cape May, and that seemed seriously expensive and again, we didn't have enough guests....we're open to ANYWHERE in New Jersey, water (lake or ocean) is a serious plus...even places in PA are possible. ANY suggestions are very much appreciated, as I feel I'm about to start banging my head into walls!

Re: Central New Jersey/PA small wedding venue HELP!!

• Sayen Gardens in Hamilton NJ is good for small weddings. I orginally wanted Sayen Gardens but our gues list was a little too large. The venue I believe is 800 something if you don't live in Hamilton. You do have to pick out of only 3 cateres and have your own bartender and purchase the liqour. You can also have your ceremony there as well outside and its goreous!
    Also mercer county park boat house marina can also be used for a wedding reception and it looks out onto the lake that is also in the Hamilton area. 
    I'm getting married October 5,2014 at the Windsor ballroom and its very affordable and it includes everything even the cake! I am have between 100-135 guests. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards