Knottie Tech Help

free wedding website

A few weeks ago I put together our wedding website using one of the free templates on the Knot.  It was awesome until I looked at it today and discovered that for whatever reason the grooms name has disappeared from the heading!!!  This is pretty important to have!  How do I get it back on there I've tried everything

Re: free wedding website

• I'm having the same issue!! I really hope this gets fixed soon because our save the dates are going out with the link on them, and I really want his name and everything on there. It's making me wonder if I need to switch to another website. :(
  • LizB0228 said:

I'm having the same issue!! I really hope this gets fixed soon because our save the dates are going out with the link on them, and I really want his name and everything on there. It's making me wonder if I need to switch to another website. :(

If you have time, yes. There are nothing but problems with TK's tools.
  • I had the same problem, and when I went to "my account" settings (under your picture on the top right of any page) I noticed my groom's name had disappeared from my info. It reappeared on my website when I entered it back in (and the names of his groomsmen which had also disappeared). Hope that helps!
  • ^^ I've tried that. I noticed that it had disappeared from that area too. Added it, and then it still was gone on my actual site. Even though it was on the account page. It's been hit and miss all day.

I've had no issues up until this point. I'm hoping my little sister can come up with something somewhere else for me because I'm not liking this issue at all. :( 
  • Using TKs tools is always a mistake. With as much complaining as people do about them, you'd think they'd fix them.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Hey @jenpeter71 and @LizB0228,

I'm contacting our technical support with your information and will PM you if there's anything further we need to get this fixed ASAP!

KP
  • Hi @jenpeter71 and @LizB0228 ,

The Wedding Websites have been fixed, if you're still experiencing issues by later tonight please PM me and I will make sure they take a look at your site again. :)

KP
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards