Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Hello, I'm Photokitty - P&V mod

Hi everyone! 
For those who don't know me, I'm Photokitty, and I'm the moderator of this page.

I'm really excited to be the mod of this page bc photography and videography is a large part of my life. I work in the industry, but not the wedding sector - bc that would be against the TOS. Not to mention I am not willing to work on Saturdays in the fall - if you aren't willing to work 14 Saturdays out of 52 you probably won't be very successful, KWIM?? That said, in college I was a sports photographer by trade and I never complained about working on the sidelines during a football game.

If you ever have specific questions feel free to PM. I'm happy to help anyway I can...I've even been known to check out photog's websites and when asked, offer my opinion and critique of their work.

If you are looking for local recommendations on vendors or locations please try your local board first. This is an international board. You can use the search bar located on the right to find your area and post there for local information.

If you a vendor I will bing the ban-hammer down in a hurry, so don't even think about posting on this board if your are advertising your services. We want to have a spam free board and I will do my very best to keep it clean.

Thanks for having me and for participating on Photos & Videos!

eta - fixing my glaring typos
:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

Re: Hello, I'm Photokitty - P&V mod

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards