Not Engaged Yet

OLW

2»

Re: OLW

• @loves2shop4shoes - ALL the hugs, lady.  I'm sorry for all the stress you are going through.

• Dear @hummingbird,

Hugs, I don't know the background story- but I could have written the same thing word for word about my mom. 

<3 500days
    --------------------------------------------------
    Dear @blue & white,

I know you just bought a house and everything- but you should move up north, more teaching jobs! Hoping you find something soon though. Sending lots of vibes!

<3 500days
    --------------------------------------------------
    Dear Work,

I'm not ready!!! But I guess I have to be, since ya know summer's over :-(

Facing reality,
    500days
    -------------------------------------------------
    Dear FI,

Thanks for watching the Little League World Series with me! It was fun and exciting to hear you cheering my kids on! You always hear my funny stories or my heart breaking stories; now you finally got to see the amazingly rewarding part of teaching- when your kids make you proud by going above and beyond in the world. I'm glad I got to share that with you. It's the little things you do that make life awesome :-)

XOXO,
    500days
  • @cu97tiger, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

@hummingbird125, @beanbot2002, and @loves2shop4shoes, I'm sending you all love and huge hugs. <3

Dear BFF,

I loved having lunch with you today! I'm so glad that things with T are going well and that life is good right now; you are amazing and deserve happiness. <3 Love you!

Your sis

Dear co-worker,

I'm so sorry you and your family are going through so much right now. I pray you all more than you know, and I hope you'll ask if you need anything at all from me. I'm here for you.

Love,
    CLo

Dear karma,

Iiiiiii feel like you need to lighten up on the good people and go after someone who deserves it for a change.

No love,
    Someone who wants so much better for her friends and loved ones than this

Dear payday,

I am so excited for you I could pee!

Love,
    Finally working full-time again!

Dear job gods,

OK, OK, I'll do my part and pass NCLEX before I apply to anything else (other than that one job where the manager specifically invited me to apply), but then you PROMISE you'll help me out after that?

Love,
    Getting discouraged over here! (Especially since two of my classmates already have jobs lined up)

Dear Mom,

I hear what you're saying about giving people a chance and all, and MAYBE I can see where my attitude hasn't been the best, BUT. I don't think it makes sense to force myself through a date with someone I'm 99.9% sure I just am not interested in like that. That's called leading people on, and I don't want to do it.

Love,
    Your daughter who is radically different from you

Dear world,

I am feeling radically introverted right now, and I'm pretty sure that I will be spending what little time I have off over the next two weeks to myself. So please don't be offended if I drop off the face of the earth for a little while.

Love,
    100% I right here

• Dear @500days, Remind me where you live again? Was it the RI team? I love that team! Sincerely, Woman who legit drove by the stadium in Williamsport on Sunday
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger- yes, the RI team (from Cumberland specifically). They lost against Chicago, but they had 3 great games. Very exciting to watch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards