Delaware
Options

Hagley Soda House

Hi. We're considering this venue for our ceremony and reception and would like to know if anyone here has used them. Thanks!

Re: Hagley Soda House

• Options
    A friend of mine had her wedding there. Judging from the pictures, it was beautiful.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I'm getting married at Hagley (Soda House Galleries I & II) in February! I can't wait, the DuPont grounds are so beautiful.  There are a lot of restrictions since it is a Library & Museum (i.e. no sparklers, open flames, thrown rice, etc.) but the Coordinator that I've been working with (Heather) is amazing and such a great help!  The Soda House Galleries I and II are small but the auditorium is big and can fit a larger group.  The price is also great :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    I went to a bridal show there it is about ten minutes from me obviously different experience but it was beautiful! My friend was going to do the Soda house but opted for the country club instead. Good luck and congratulations.
  • Options
    Ridiculously expensive. My fiance works there and they wouldn't give us any kind of discount. They also told him we could not do engagement shots there. Pffffft 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards