Flowers

Paying the Florist

Marzipan13Marzipan13 member
First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
edited August 2014 in Flowers
So I signed a contract with our florist about 8 months ago, and it said they required the final payment 1 month before our wedding (which for us was August 13th).  I called them on the 11th (since I wasn't hearing from them first), which was the Monday before, and hadn't heard anything back from them.  I called again the following Monday just to see what was up - they didn't seem to be in any hurry for the payment.

When I finally got a hold of them, she told me she'd tally up my order and call me back that same day with the final numbers - no call ever came.  Now that it's getting closer and closer to the end of the month (and to the wedding), should I call them and ask for the final numbers again?  Or should I wait for them to contact ME, since they don't seem to be in any hurry for their money?

ETF: TK ate paragraphs
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird

Re: Paying the Florist

• That's really weird. I would definitley contact them and, if nothing else, confirm your order, delivery time/location, etc. If they don't have their shit together enough to want their money, I'd be worried about my order!!
    *********************************************************************************

• Instead of calling I would go to the shop and speak with someone directly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards