Missouri
Options

Springfield?

DH and I are starting to look at places to retire. We live on the coast in California now, but are more than ready to leave this state and one place that comes to mind is Springfield - we're into acreage/farming/livestock, hunting, fishing, etc. I've visited both St. Louis and Kansas City, and found the people were really nice but the cities were too big for our liking. My son is considering MST as a school, went to a summer program there and loved it.

What is there to know about living in Springfield? We've been looking at real estate online and saw a few houses we liked around Rogersville. I'll take all the info I can get. Thanks :)

Re: Springfield?

• Options
    I don't know much about Springfield, but I'm from St. Louis and live in KC. And I went to MST. It's a great school. Both St. Louis and Kansas City have acreage around the cities. I don't think you should limit yourself to Springfield. Have you looked at places in Platte County? It's beautiful. Or Cass County. Both near surban areas, but lots of acreage/farming. PM me if you have any questions about MST, Kansas City, or St. Louis. :)
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards