Wedding Invitations & Paper

Programs are printed....forgot to add 6 month old baby as flower girl

Omg I spent HOURS and DAYS working on the programs for my wedding. They are beautiful. I just now realized I neglected to mention my great niece as a flower girl, who is just a baby, and I decided at the last minute to have her be in the wedding. What can I do to fix this without having to order new programs????

Re: Programs are printed....forgot to add 6 month old baby as flower girl

• Nothing.  Leave the programs as is.

• You're fine. Leave them.

• That baby is gonna be PISSED when she turns 5, is able to develop memories, and someone tells her of this egregious oversight.
    This. Re-order programs NOW. What is everyone going to think? 

Just kidding. You're fine. P.S. though, how on earth is a 6 month old being a flower girl? Is she Matilda?
    *********************************************************************************

• Omg I spent HOURS and DAYS working on the programs for my wedding. They are beautiful. I just now realized I neglected to mention my great niece as a flower girl, who is just a baby, and I decided at the last minute to have her be in the wedding. What can I do to fix this without having to order new programs????

SIB:
    And, also what the heck is contained in these programs that they took so long to make?
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2014
    In all honestly, I think children under the age of 3 (and 3 is pushing it) are too young to be flower girls and ring bearers. They can't get up and down the aisle on their own, so somebody has to carry them, and they're not old enough to understand what is being asked of them or to remember it later.  It really just doesn't make sense to me to have a child that young in the ceremony.  They'll be "included" just by being in photos.  Anything more is too much.

So since her name isn't in the program, I'd leave the programs alone and not have your great niece as a flower girl.  If you take photos with her, she'll be very cute and "included."
  • Babies cannot be flower girls.  Your programs are perfect.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards