California-Northern
Options

Vintage Car Rental - Sacramento

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a place where I can rent a vintage/classic car for the wedding? I can't seem to locate anything in Sacramento.

Thanks,
Cristina

Re: Vintage Car Rental - Sacramento

• Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also looked for one - and was never able to find one.  There was once one  -but it went out of business.  You might have a shot at contacting a car club - or visiting a classic car show (there are classics at the Tuesday night event in Roseville that might help you find some leads).  If you have a specific car in mind you could google that particular car club.

Good luck!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    cribbiecribbie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Looks like I should contact a car club then.

I'd be nice but if it's more expensive than a limo, I'll have to go with that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heavenly Express - Antique and Classic Cars - Don White  (916) 202-9316

:)
  • Options
    cribbiecribbie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @rachel1014 - thanks for the info! Are you renting one of their vehicles or do you have any more information on what kind they have?

Let me know! Thanks!
  • Options
    I called the company rachel1014 was talking about, Heavenly Express. They rent out a cherry red 1950s cadillac- the price was like $500 for the night.
  • Options
    TatianaPaivaTatianaPaiva member
    First Comment
    edited August 2014
    Don White is the best! I”ll never forget how nervous I was minutes before the ceremony and Don was telling me about his 30 + years of happy marriage while we were waiting in the car. Great person and excellent service!!!!!
  • Options
    TatianaPaivaTatianaPaiva member
    First Comment
    edited August 2014
    We had the red Cadillac on our wedding in 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards