African American Weddings

what are your wedding colors? do you have a theme?

2»

Re: what are your wedding colors? do you have a theme?

• ashclof1ashclof1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2014
    Colors are black white and gold ! Kate spade inspiration
  • Black, Silver & Gold Theme: Mad Hatter's Tea Party... Come celebrate your un-birthday at our wedding
  • Laaaaaadies! Its been atleast a year since I've even visited this site.... missed you all past and new names I don't recognize. ... original colors were teal green gold and cream but after davids bridal played games (all my bms were wearing the same strapless pickup dress in diff't colors) and got rid of teal/jade my colors became turquoise, plum, apple green with gold accents for a peacock themed wedding. ......... NEVER HAPPENED but I plan to keep this theme for the RIGHT man
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown

• Laaaaaadies! Its been atleast a year since I've even visited this site.... missed you all past and new names I don't recognize. ... original colors were teal green gold and cream but after davids bridal played games (all my bms were wearing the same strapless pickup dress in diff't colors) and got rid of teal/jade my colors became turquoise, plum, apple green with gold accents for a peacock themed wedding. ......... NEVER HAPPENED but I plan to keep this theme for the RIGHT man
    turns to my neighbor and says:  the right man.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards