Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: Corporate Sponsored Wedding?!?!

• Do you watch YouTube?  There's a beauty blogger called itsjudytime that filmed a series plugging their wedding and different vendors.  

They are announcing their elopement?  How does that make sense?

ETF: Words.  I can't do words today...or any day.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Two words: Star Jones.

Well, three: Ugh.
  • Ugh.  But at the same time, it seems like they're getting exactly the wedding they want at no real inconvenience to themselves.  I guess kudos to them for figuring out how to do it?   I would never want that, but if they're happy...
  • So did they stick a patch on the bride's dress and make her thank her sponsors like they do NASCAR drivers?

I need to know when speeches will start sounding like "Thank you all for coming, you know, we try to give 200% and we got out there and did what we came to do for pepsi-cola, general motors, nabisco. Just came out to have a good time with Old Spice, Penzoil, and of course we want to thank the fans who have supported us, God for this lovely weather, and the folks at Home Depot."
  • Corporate sponsors are better than hitting up your friends on facebook.

• There was a girl on here a few weeks ago talking about how she was going to have corporations sponsor her wedding - donated cocktail napkins and such if I recall.

Same girl???

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Your Wedding! 
  • @MegEn1 naw, she just wanted leftover stuff from other people because she thought it would be funny to have other people's names on cocktail napkins or vases or whatever. No sponsoring.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• "The couple also has a wedding ring sponsor who is providing free rings for the ceremony."

So are they just for the pictures and then they need to be returned so they can be sold to someone who will actually pay money for them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards