Wedding Woes
Options

More clothing help

We are getting family photos. I believe the kids will be wearing this, but I am still looking for tights that are more fun for m2. I'm thinking about getting this jacket and layering with a blue blouse of some sort. Pictures are in October. Dh will wear whatever. Yay or nay? http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5739&vid=1&pid=988734002

Re: More clothing help

• Options
    it's fine, but wear it with a red blouse/shirt. be sure the shirt has some kind of collar or something else interesting to draw attention to your face.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I do not look good in red plus it could start to look scarlet and grey and that's a no go.
  • Options
    fine. but i'm going to need to see what shade of blue, and i'm going to need to see it with that jacket.

or you could just make pmeg angry and wear yellow chevron.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

I ordered the jacket.  M2 will probably be in light blue.  6let's vest is navy.  I lean more towards a light blue, but I do have a navy and grey scarf I thought about.  I like yellow and look good in yellow, but DH nixed it.

• Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2014
    who does dh think he is in deciding what you wear when that is clearly my job?! i will make you a yellow blouse that says "dh is stoopid" and you can wear that. at least try the scarf with the light blue and grey. you never know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards