Flowers

Paper Flowers

Has anyone ordered a paper flower bouquet off of etsy, or elsewhere (instead of making one)? We're not having a wedding party and are planning flower-less centerpieces, so I really only need a bridal bouquet. Are there any drawbacks to buying one 6 months before the wedding? Maybe I'm over-thinking it but I didn't want it to get dusty or fade/fall apart (which hopefully it wouldn't do if it was well made!)

Re: Paper Flowers

• I have a paper bouquet from etsy in my home (I didn't use it for my wedding).  I've had it for about 2 years and it still looks just as nice as it did the day it arrived.  It does get dusty over time, though.  I would think if you kept the bouquet in a box until your wedding, you wouldn't have to worry about dust.
  • @jules3964
    I made mine instead of buying it (I craft as a stress reliever - so wedding crafting helps with wedding stress) so I can't recommend any particular etsy sellers but can give my 2 cents on storage.  @Ven&Radio is right on the money about the box - just make sure you don't crowd them in the box.  Keep them covered and out of light to prevent dust and fading.  I would also make a "shelf" in the box and cut X's or holes spaced apart so they stay upright and don't crunch eachother.  That should make transportation easy as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards