Not Engaged Yet

WR-I FOUND MY DRESS!!!!

2»

Re: WR-I FOUND MY DRESS!!!!

• @Starryfish it is Mori Lee Blu, 5108  I believe .  My mom actually has the receipt so I can't check..  The belt did NOT come with the dress unfortunately, and the dang thing cost $299.00!!  I think i'll be checking etsy which I've seen a few people around here have done.

• BreMR said:
    @Starryfish it is Mori Lee Blu, 5108  I believe .  My mom actually has the receipt so I can't check..  The belt did NOT come with the dress unfortunately, and the dang thing cost $299.00!!  I think i'll be checking etsy which I've seen a few people around here have done.

Thanks! I tried on a similar dress by Stella York and I love it. The belt she put with the dress was $399 but I found it for $245 online. Make sure you google it too.
  • @BreMR Definitely Etsy! But be picky and don't worry about taking your time finding exactly what you want! Most of the vendors for stuff like bridal accessories won't let you return items unless there's something wrong with them.

• Yes, I second etsy for a belt. I haven't bought one yet, ya know since I don't have a dress. But so many pretty ones for under $100. No need to spend half of what the dress costs on a belt! Again, I love LOVE that dress....we may be dress twins since it's currently in my top 2!
  • oooh @500days when you go dress shopping I want to see pics!!  @ lapeanut1018 thank you for the heads up, I've never purchased anything from Etsy so I will definitely be taking my time! I have PLENTY of it!

@starryfish, the bridal consultant said she was going to write down the belt, I bet she wrote down what it was on the receipt that my mom has so I'll have to check.  I also noticed David's bridal's belts aren't horrible either, so I'll check them out when my daughter goes for her dress
  • So pretty! I love that dress you look amazing!
    friends tv show funy
  • You look incredible! So gorgeous, congrats!

• Thank you ladies !!! <3
  • @BreMR - The belts at DB are cheaper, but they were still way more expensive than what I wanted to pay! I was looking on Etsy and there were SO MANY gorgeous ones to choose from. I honestly didn't know how I was possibly going to pick one, and then @Swazzle said I could wear hers as my something borrowed, so I didn't have to pick!! :) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @BreMR - The belts at DB are cheaper, but they were still way more expensive than what I wanted to pay! I was looking on Etsy and there were SO MANY gorgeous ones to choose from. I honestly didn't know how I was possibly going to pick one, and then @Swazzle said I could wear hers as my something borrowed, so I didn't have to pick!! :) 

I already saw a few I like on etsy, but I'll probably wait a bit before I make the decision! You're lucky you have such a lovely friend to save you the money AND provide you with your tradition :)
  • @BreMR - she's alright, I guess I'll keep her ;)

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards