New York-Hudson Valley

Vendor Suggestions????

hi, i am planning to get married this winter in Rockleigh NJ, I would love suggestions for band or DJ, photographer and florist.

Re: Vendor Suggestions????

• What kind of budget are you working with?  I know of a few photographers- some are priced high, and some are more reasonable.  MPW is absolutely amazing- they offer a lot of options but they are priced high.  
  • We're using Genesis Events for our DJ and photo booth. 
  • Brooks at Bassett Flowers in New City made our limited budget look like a million bucks (we were not fussy about particular flowers). He is very nice too. Matt Friedman's band with Craif Scott Entertainment was amazing. We had many guests getting their card for future events. They did an excellent job!
  • I used Brooks at Bassett for flowers as well and he did a great job! Definitely recommend him!
  • If you are working with a nice size budget for photographer- I totally agree that MPW is the best in the business.  Depending on your style though, you should look into Paper Hearts: http://www.lovepaperhearts.com/ They do a really nice job with the photo journalistic approach and the two girls are very wonderful to work with.  They are from Long Island but they travel all the time for weddings.    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards