Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Beautiful wedding!! Finally have pictures!!

Our wedding was amazing and people can't stop raving about it! We finally have our professional pictures and they're awesome! The day went perfect except that we forgot to bring my convertible to the church for our grand exit, so we used my dad's car instead. 
We didn't hire a videographer. Partly because the ones that our photographer recommended were not available and partly because I didn't want to fork over the extra $900. My cousin volunteered (and was given a nice gift) to video several parts of the wedding which he did an okay job with. He missed some important parts, but got some really great candid shots. I'm working on getting them edited together by a professional now.
Definitely hire the videographer if its important to you. It wasn't really to me and I haven't even watched all the video we have yet, because its kind of boring. I prefer the pictures.
I cannot recommend a first look enough! They are my favorite pictures, it gave us tons of time for more pictures, and it relieved my jitters. Just say YES to the first look!

Here's some of our fav's!

Re: Beautiful wedding!! Finally have pictures!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards