Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Huge Check!

About a month ago we decided on Carmine's as it was really reasonably priced and I loved the balcony. Something wasn't sitting right with me though so yesterday I went to Vegas to see the reception sites again. I am SO GLAD I did as I saw it setup for a wedding and I would have been disappointed if I choose that venue. We are now going with Sugar Factory. :) 

I did take video of Carmine's, Sugar Factory, Wicked Spoon, Koi and Joe's if anyone would like to see them. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Huge Check!

• Options
    What was it that you didn't like?  You were so excited about it before.
  • Options
    It is very "Italian" (colors, pictures on the wall) and I got to see it setup for a wedding reception and seemed VERY small. We are a very modern and chic couple so I think overall it wasn't our style (despite being very budget friendly). I still really love the patio but the rest of the room wouldn't be a good fit. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If u dont mind sending me the videos i would like to check them out. I am still looking for a place for the reception/dinner. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sure! What is your email?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @hmgiffor, I'm glad you got to see everything before the actual day and have it be clouded by disappointment.  Have you had communication with them over at Sugar Factory yet?  The reason I ask is because we REALLY wanted to have a send-off brunch there the day after the wedding and even after repeated calls and emails, I couldn't get Cesilia to reply.  She FINALLY sent me a few little details, without really answering any of my questions and it was almost 2 weeks later.  And I don't even mind saying it, I was a PITA after the first week of getting no response.  You would think if you're trying to give them money, somebody might be interested in replying.  Oh, also, when I asked if I could leave her a voicemail instead of just leaving a message with a staff member, they point blank said no and that "Cesilia only responds to emails.  She doesn't DO phone."  Oh, really?  Well, eff that.  NEXT!  I sincerely hope you have a much better experience with her than I did because the food and atmosphere there look amazing. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    can I please have the video of the Wicked Spoon??? samara_matthews at Hotmail.com
  • Options
    Please, please email the video of Wicked Spoon
  • Options
    kanviskanvis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2014
    Kanvis23 at aol.com
  • Options
    I'd be happy to post the videos on my site if you want to send; or if you have a google drive, etc. you could upload and PM me the link.  THanks!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    hmgifforhmgiffor member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited August 2014
    @dbacksgirl...She hasn't been the best communicator but I have called her and she response MUCH BETTER that way. I created a list with all my questions and then just called her and asked her everything. I am a little concerned about communication but the venue is perfect for our style. Here are her phone numbers: P:702.331.5100 | C:702.234.0752

@vegasgroom I can for sure send you the videos..just keep in mind they aren't very good quality as I was taking them as they people were "selling" me the room :) 

I will also send them to those that requested. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here's a link to the videos: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwqveEVvbDQiM1IzTjF3amxOb0U&usp=sharing

I am not sure why they are sideways but you can still get a sense of the room :) 

Note: Note: The video of Wicked Spoon shows one of the walls open..it is normally closed but they were in the middle of converting the room from one to two. We also got to check out the buffet and all the food looked AMAZING!

The Carmine's video doesn't show the whole room but you can get a sense for it. Someone was starting their reception when I arrived. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How many people fit in sugar factory?? thats a top contender for me :)
  • Options
    @hmgiffor do you have more info on Koi? Minimums, menus, etc? Thanks!
  • Options
    On the Fridays and Saturdays, Koi minimums range from $1800-$3500. A little less Sun-Thurs.
  • Options
    @ericandmarie I do have menus for Koi if you send me your email

@toughcookie508 It states that you can fit 60 people in the Chocolate Lounge but I am highly doubtful of that or if you do it may be a bit tight. We have 40-50 people. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards