Chit Chat

Have you ever

Have you ever met someone in person or on the internet and they act like they don't like drama, but all they do is try to cause it. They just keep going on and on while pretending to act like they are better or above others. It really shows what those peoples true characters are. Have you ever met some in person/online that you just really want to give a good slap with a glove?

Re: Have you ever

• RebeccaFlowerRebeccaFlower member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    Practically every day.
  • Practically every day.
    That's why I like to stay in. I don't want to go to jail lol (jk)
  • Do you often have to hide your phone from your mom by chance, Your Highness?
    @winchestered FTFY.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Drama queens piss me off royally.

• And yet they managed to converse enough to decide to go to the courthouse....

Yeah.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I really kind of think this whole thread is uncalled for, not gonna lie. OP is calling out all the "drama queens" passive-aggressively, and other posters are calling her out on her calling other people out.

My opinion is kind of "pot-meet-kettle", OP. No personal issues here; I'm pretty sure I've never seen you here before. Just - that other thread looked a lot like a drama queen from my end, and now you're on here calling out other posters who were in fact not dramatic, just blunt. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Aleigh do you like mayonnaise?

• One of my good friends is kind of a bit of drama, but she always talks about how she wants to be so anti-drama. Like, most of her IL issues could, I think, be solved with "just ignore them and get over it."
  • AddieCake said:

I'm pretending this thread was supposed to be about me. I'm conceited like that. As always, no pictures, please. You know how I prefer you to be present and in the moment with me.

You're like royalty, only better.

• So, what case of martyred little SS do we have here girls?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This shit is dumb as hell. Peach wine Beethery talkin'. How y'all doing?
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I'd be better if you were sharing your peach wine, @beethery. :D
  • beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    You get you some of it. Soooo good! https://www.wineweb.com/scripts/secure/order.cfm?w=39393&group=3&image=Y&promo=&cid=&active=

I've also been getting the raspberry wine from this place lately and it is my favorite: http://www.sweetbabyvineyard.com/#!Wines/c24i2
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I have not really been enjoying grape wine lately, I've been a super fan of fruit dessert wines though. Can't do big girl wine.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• when we were mini-mooning in South Dakota, we saw lots of signs for this rhubarb wine - I never tried it, so I might order a bottle now.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • OOOOH shit I bet that tastes interesting!
    Alright, has anyone ever been so desperate for attention that you brought your vaguebooking passive-aggressive nonsense over from Facebook because your day was THAT boring? I feel like that is what is happening here.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• jenajjthrjenajjthr member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    I was just happy I wasn't drinking anything when I read the OP's post, or my laptop would have been covered in it. That crap does NOT come out easily!
    And OP to answer your question, yes I have. IRL and on the internet. Just yesterday I went onto FB and ranted about a meme (not the person who posted it) which was inflammatory and not based in any fact. I added that before people post stuff like that they get their facts straight. Then not 10 minutes later, she deleted it. Yeah, I wanted to slap her.
    Then there was another poster who wouldn't listen to me, or others, about communicating with her SO about her particular issue. She just wanted him to "know" why she was upset and take care of it. I wanted to slap her because a relationship/marriage without COMMUNICATION is doomed. Basing it on hoping that he/she should just "know" what the other wants is fantasy and some Hollywood mumbo jumbo crap. Grow up and be the adult and talk.
    /end rant...off to drink now that it is safe for my laptop/
  • beethery said:
    You get you some of it. Soooo good! https://www.wineweb.com/scripts/secure/order.cfm?w=39393&group=3&image=Y&promo=&cid=&active=

I've also been getting the raspberry wine from this place lately and it is my favorite: http://www.sweetbabyvineyard.com/#!Wines/c24i2
    Neither one of them ship out of NH!!! D:
  • :( I'm sorry!!!! @CaitTDid23

I've been getting the raspberry stuff at the local grocery store and I picked this peach shit up yesterday.

Maybe there's something by you that's doing something similar? I've never heard of either of these wines before like... last month, so maybe it's going to be the next big thing, who knoooows? (Wine knows)
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• You guys are making me want to crack out the wine so badly, but my cold medicine seems to say something like "IF YOU TAKE THIS WITH ALCOHOL YOUR LIVER WILL WITHER AND SLIDE OUT OF YOUR BUTT AND YOU WILL DIE". Okay, whatever, cold meds.
  • I'm making home made salsa, if that helps.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • You guys are making me want to crack out the wine so badly, but my cold medicine seems to say something like "IF YOU TAKE THIS WITH ALCOHOL YOUR LIVER WILL WITHER AND SLIDE OUT OF YOUR BUTT AND YOU WILL DIE". Okay, whatever, cold meds.
    That totally happened to my brother's friend's cousin's girlfriend once.
    Trust the cold meds.
    Anniversary
  • You guys are all really lucky you can have wine/liquor shipped to you. I am in PA, and since we have a state regulated system, we can't have alcohol shipped to us from stores/wineries/etc. I suppose a person could personally ship it to us (illegally) since the post office isn't going through our stuff (or shouldn't be, anyway). It's a real PITA
  • I actually don't know if we can have booze shipped to us here in NH. We've got the state liquor store deal here.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards