Gay Weddings
Options

Bachelor party games

I'm the lady of honor at my best friends wedding coming up. The bachelor party is made up of mainly women, including his mom and sisters, so i'm trying to keep it PG. Can anyone recommend some fun games we could play that don't all include giant penis props?

Re: Bachelor party games

• Options
    I'm the lady of honor at my best friends wedding coming up. The bachelor party is made up of mainly women, including his mom and sisters, so i'm trying to keep it PG. Can anyone recommend some fun games we could play that don't all include giant penis props?

Is it a bachelor party, or more of a shower type thing?    With his mom and sisters, it sounds like maybe more of a shower type.  I would honestly, ask the groom if he even wants games.  I was pretty firmly against anything dumb like boob or vagina stuff.  We did have a "pin the tail on Beyonce" game, which was dorky, but fun.   And there was a scavenger hunt type thing.  They made little clue cards that were about my partner and I, and we had to find the item in the house (the party was held at a friend's house) that matchd that clue. 

I think a party can be fun with just good food, good cocktails and some dorky props, like, get him a plastic, blingy crown, and a sash that says "groom" and stuff like that. 

• Options

I'd just go to a party store and see what's available as far as fun, but not obscene games.  Maybe do trivia of things about him and have prizes for the guests that get the most questions correct.  For party favors, get fun stuff like a crown for him and plastic tiaras/jewelry for his guests. 

What were you thinking of doing for décor? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards