Wedding Reception Forum
Options

High Tech Wedding

Calling all brides-to-be! Are you wearing Google Glass or putting a Go Pro in your bouquet to capture your walk down the aisle? Did you hire a social media coordinator to live tweet your wedding? If you're planning a high tech wedding and are willing to speak about it with a reporter, we want to hear from you!

Please email cbennett@xogrp.com with the following:

Name:
Daytime telephone #:
Evening telephone #:
Wedding date:
Availability week of Tuesday, September 2:
Are you willing to be interviewed for an online news article?

Re: High Tech Wedding

• Options
    Calling all brides-to-be! Are you wearing Google Glass or putting a Go Pro in your bouquet to capture your walk down the aisle? Did you hire a social media coordinator to live tweet your wedding? If you're planning a high tech wedding and are willing to speak about it with a reporter, we want to hear from you!

Name:
    Daytime telephone #:
    Evening telephone #:
    Wedding date:
    Tweeting a wedding via a social media coordinator?  Please tell me this is not a thing.  Nobody is that full of themselves, are they?
  • Options
    JoanE2012 said:

Name:
    Daytime telephone #:
    Evening telephone #:
    Wedding date:

Tweeting a wedding via a social media coordinator?  Please tell me this is not a thing.  Nobody is that full of themselves, are they?

I was totally thinking this too.
  • Options
    Egads.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    @JoanE2012 - I think (hope) this is only for celebrities. I hate to be a downer to all the special 'flakes out there, but unless you're famous or royalty, no one is going to follow live tweets about your wedding... I know, I know - harsh news.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards