Wedding Invitations & Paper

Wedding Guest Pay for Their Own Dinner?

123457»

Re: Wedding Guest Pay for Their Own Dinner?

• I wouldn't even send the RSVP back to this wedding I might not answer the phone call depending on how much wine I've had when the phone rings. Elope for real not a "we are eloping but want you to come, give us presents, and fund the party" wedding. This is just trashy!
  • I wouldn't even send the RSVP back to this wedding I might not answer the phone call depending on how much wine I've had when the phone rings. Elope for real not a "we are eloping but want you to come, give us presents, and fund the party" wedding. This is just trashy!

Did you miss the part where the OP has already stated she will in fact host dinner now? There is no need to harp on a poster after she has corrected her faux pas.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:
    I wouldn't even send the RSVP back to this wedding I might not answer the phone call depending on how much wine I've had when the phone rings. Elope for real not a "we are eloping but want you to come, give us presents, and fund the party" wedding. This is just trashy!

Did you miss the part where the OP has already stated she will in fact host dinner now? There is no need to harp on a poster after she has corrected her faux pas.
    I get this, but I am also confused, as OP has now stated: "So how do I word on the invitation saying that they have the option for coming to dinner with us.  If a person does not want to eat where we are, I'm not going to force them to eat with us.  I want to at least give them them option to go where we choose. "

KBrodbeck8 can you please clarify: Are you hosting a dinner? Or are you hosting refreshments then planning on a pay your own way dinner? What is your timeline?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards