June 2015 Weddings

June 6, 2015- Looking for a small accountability group

lindseycole17lindseycole17 member
First Comment
edited July 2014 in June 2015 Weddings
What have you solidified up until this point?  Would love to have someone to chat with along our journey on a regular basis.  :-)

Re: June 6, 2015- Looking for a small accountability group

• We're set for Sunday June 7th and have chosen the date and an officiant.  Also, yesterday I bought 'something blue' shoes.  Mom is coming to town in a few weeks to go dress shopping so meantime we're looking for a good garden venue.

What are you working on?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's great!  We have chosen a venue, DJ and photographer.  We have also chosen our officiant, our bridal party and I bought my dress.  :-)  

• Wow, I feel so far behind.  We've decided on a venue and by extension a bakery (they have an exclusive relationship).  The bridal party has been picked except for child attendants.  Dress shopping is next week so at the moment FI and I are engaged in the great veil debate...

~ Laura
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Laura, I feel like I am already a bit ahead of the game. I wanted to get as much done as possible this summer. :-) Everything will eventually fall into place!
  • I am ahead of the game but love talking about the wedding.. I am here to chat with all times.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Heres an update for us so far...
    Venue CHECK
    Rabbi  CHECK
    Dress  CHECK
    Planner Picked Out (contract in the works)
    Registry Signed Up (but with nothing on it, hahaha)

We also started house hunting so at the moment that's taking priority.
    ~ Laura
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are set for June 6, 2015!

This is where we are at...

Venue - Booked
    Church - Booked
    DJ - Booked
    Videographer -Booked
    Photographer - Booked
    Wedding Dress - Purchased!
    Favors - We are doing a photo booth so just need to buy frames and inserts - Booth is booked
    Half Registered
    Save the Dates are out!
    Guest List like 95% Finalized 
    Bridal Party - Announced! (Dress shopping next month)

We have other misc. things in the process like centerpiece ideas, and cake designs!
  • Here is where I am at now....

Venue -booked

Wedding Dress- bought

Bridemaids- bought

Planner- picked out

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am planning a vow renewal, not a wedding. But excited for this date as well! :)

We have a venue and dinner planned, photographer and officiant booked. And I have a dress. We've sent save the dates because it's in Vegas and everyone has to travel.

• Yay, June 6th for me as well! :)

I have a dress, a photographer, my ceremony and formal reception venue booked, 2 registries (started but not finished...) and bridal party solidified. 

We're not having a sit-down dinner, just small sandwiches so I thought that would relieve some stress and give me less to do.... NOPE!  I still feel like I have a million things to think about.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards