Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

wedding party intro

im looking for suggestions for an introduction song for the wedding party. fun, upbeat, energizing... i do know that i am not a black eyed peas fan; i feel like its over played. thanks in advance!

Re: wedding party intro

• Congrats!! There's so many choices, where to begin. I'll keep it simple.
    This may be overplayed but I love "One more time" by Daft Punk!!
    I'm hoping to use to the introduction to "Treasure" (Live Version) by Bruno Mars

• I picked three  Safe and Sound – New Cities or Sexyback – Justin Timberlake (my sister suggested this lol) or Dynamite – Taio Cruz and told my FI to pick the one he liked best and tell the DJ. I want to be surprised about something day of lol 
  • I am thinking of having the wedding party walk in to "Tonight" by Pitbull and Ne-yo. Not  a big Pitbull fan but this song gets everyone hyped lol.
  • Everything is Awesome by Tegan and Sara
  • My FI and I are going to have Smooth Criminal-Alien Ant Farm, it's unique and fits our personalities, neither of us really likes the traditional anything :)
  • Ours is Kickstart my heart by Mötley Crüe
  • Well we are county music lovers and we are thinking of doing Gretchen Wilson's "Here for the Party"

• Congrats!! There's so many choices, where to begin. I'll keep it simple.
    This may be overplayed but I love "One more time" by Daft Punk!!
    I'm hoping to use to the introduction to "Treasure" (Live Version) by Bruno Mars

We're also doing Treasure by Bruno Mars...such a fun song...
  • We're doing "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel.  Upbeat, catchy, sexy, and fits us to a T.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • So many ideas!!

How about More by Usher?
  • well i lost a bet with my FH and our bridal party is coming out to wrestler intro music. ie Hulk Hogan, John Cena etc. intro song. The groomsmen are picking their faves and my poor bridal party is just going to have to deal with it. i hate wrestling lol
  • Great choices! Im not sure about the wrestling!!!! lol
  • I just decided on "Rockafeller Skank" by Fatboy Slim. My bridal party is pumped. Throwin' it back! lol
  • thank you for all the suggestions! we narrowed it down to three and couldn't choose, so we ended up drawing out of a hat! the suspense was intense; you would have thought it was a major life decision haha! we are going with 'call me maybe'. the song holds a lot of meaning to the both of us, and we just cant help but get pumped whenever we hear it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards