New York
Options

Wedding Venues on a Budget in the Finger Lakes Region

Hi, I'm looking for venues on the lower end of the price range in central NY. Any suggestions? Inexpensive wineries/barns? One of the requirements is that we're looking for a place where we can stay partying past midnight.

I am aware of The Barn in Ithaca, which is within our budget at $2500, but they ask loud music be turned down at 11. I'd love to do a state park or pavilion, but so far the ones I've seen have had a noise/time limit.

Thanks in advance for understanding that I'm only interested in venue suggestions. :)

Re: Wedding Venues on a Budget in the Finger Lakes Region

• Options
    My venue would be within your budget but unfortunately they end at 11. They do give you access to a lake house to stay in for the weekend so you could a type of after party there (though I'm not sure entirely how big it is, since I have not yet had my wedding). We're getting married at Knapp Winery, which is between Seneca and Cayuga lake. It's all-inclusive, you can have the ceremony and reception on site and is a sister winery of Glenora so you can serve Knapp and Glenora wines. If you google Knapp Winery, you can see a copy of their wedding booklet and what they offer and rental fees.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards