Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Broke Bride to Be....needs reasonable photograper

Okay, so we have yet to book a photographer.

I am sad because most are $1500 at the least. I am worried that we will not find a quality photographer for under that amount. Money is extremely tight , and I am still "building" my credit . 

Are there any suggestions? Any ladies know of anyone reasonably priced?
Please PM me

Thanks so much for listening to this broke bride  to be (;

Re: Broke Bride to Be....needs reasonable photograper

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked Alevtina photography - very reasonable, and under 1000 for a good package.  Alena is very nice, professional, and does really good work.

I dont recommend Maria Sharron Photography; I almost booked, and felt it was very unprofessional. I was constantly reminded that i was getting a 'deal' and that the business could have taken higher offers.  not the 'wedding feeling' you hope for. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look on Craigslist.  Post something in the Gigs section, say exactly what you want in terms of time, printed photos, etc., and a range of what you're willing to pay.  Open it up to students also, and ask for samples of work.  It might not work for everyone, but it's worth a shot. 

Other than that, it's just going to take some shopping around.  I went with a photographer who's coming in at about $1100, with a custom package for us.  There are some places in Cuyahoga Falls and Akron that can do wedding packages for about $600, if I recall from when I was looking.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.allourlittlemoments.com

Rachel did our engagment pictures last week.  The pics we've seen so far have turned out amazing!!  She is very reasonably priced!  It was only $100 for engagement pics!

There are sample pics on her website as well as facebook.
    I found her through another knot post!

Attached is one of my fav pics so far!  I can't wait to see the rest!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer has a package starting at $895.  A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo.  There are pics on their website (www.accsvp.com), but I found the link to their Facebook page has TONS of pics.  They also offer other services.  The manager/owner has been SO helpful. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i also booked with alevtinaphoto.com.

Alena is amazing and I cant sing her praises enough. my package for her was 1295 for all day coverage, all photos, etc. but she does have other packages and will also build something for you if needed.

also, my best friend booked with digital504.com

they had some great packages as well. I dont have much more info on them, sorry, but she raves about him and cant wait for her wedding.

Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out makingthemoment.com
    they might be able to help you on cost.
    also, check out the photographer Alex Kay Ash---she did my engagement shots for cheap.
    alexash.tumblr.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards