Chit Chat
Options

Oh, hell, the aftermath....

ohannabelleohannabelle member
First Answer First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its
edited September 2014 in Chit Chat
Good God Almighty. There's a client I forgot about coming to look at a dresser (buried behind all this by the window) in two hours, and my living room looks like the Wreck of The frikking Hesperus, if there had been a damned Pinterest typhoon. 
I started cleaning last night, but stopped after the first bar box, where I was waylaid by a bottle of vodka and my favorite IPA. 
There is a giant moon in my driveway.
I am feeling a little rough around the edges.
Disaster. 

Re: Oh, hell, the aftermath....

• Options
    Well I just love your chairs and sofa.. I'll just take those off your hands to help get them out of the way ;)

Seriously though, move it all to one side, explain you just had your daughters wedding and that's all there is to it!

image   image   image

• Options
    You can do it! If you made Principessa's wedding happen, you can do this.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    Those lace globes are beautiful... I wish I had a reason to offer to buy them but they don't go with our house. lol
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    Our dining room still looks like that from July :) oops.

image   image   image

• Options
    I'd do a happy dance if I could get our living room looking like that. Instead, I've got dog hair, random school supplies, and dishes that neither of my boys can seem to put away this week.

And I need your globes in my bedroom. I think I'd be very happy looking at them when I fall asleep every night.
  • Options
    I spy a giant ampersand on a chalkboard in the corner! Do you have any burlap and lace hidden?
  • Options
    Your house just looks so pretty, even in a state of disaster.

image   image   image

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Did @lolo883 come by your house and arrange your pillows to spell her name?  ;)
  • Options
    Your sofas and chairs are so cute! Totally what I would have in my house too! One day maybe...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ....Can I come live with you? 
    Anniversary

• Options
    Is it crazy that I think that photo is actually quite beautiful? I would have nothing but happy feelings entering that living room. Sure, you got some clutter, but it's all fabulous clutter. :)
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    Where are the gorgeous lace balls from?  
  • Options
    They were hanging lanterns at the wedding. Made them from doilies and papier-mâché paste formed on bouncy balls. 
  • Options
    I just really want to come live with you too. Your stuff is so cool.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    They were hanging lanterns at the wedding. Made them from doilies and papier-mâché paste formed on bouncy balls. 

Do you have a shop online? I would buy those.
    eyeroll
  • Options
    No, I don't, but thank you much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards