July 2015 Weddings

What colors would match this venue?

HI!!!
We are having our ceremony and reception in this beautiful and industrial venue next July!
I thought picking the venue was the hard part...but then I got around to picking colors!
I'm not sure what colors could possibly match this venue. 
The Ivory and sage walls are proving to be a tough thing to match!
I was thinking of going with and all green theme or even sage, ivory and yellow...but I'm just not sure! I think my dress will end up being ivory...so I don't want to take away from that!
If you had a space like this what colors would you choose?image

Re: What colors would match this venue?

• I would do a plum and maybe a blush pink
  • What time of day is the wedding?  I think that the timing plays a part in the colors as in that daylight the place looks different than it might in the evening with a soft glow for lighting.
  • I second blush pink or plum, but not together. Light grey or dark charcoal would likely work well as a neutral buffer between the green walls and whatever color you choose.
  • What time of day is the wedding?  I think that the timing plays a part in the colors as in that daylight the place looks different than it might in the evening with a soft glow for lighting.

The ceremony will be around 4pm and the reception will follow. 

I have been throwing around Marigold, Sage and Jade as a good combo...thoughs?
  • I'm not quite sure.  I think a soft candlelit glow at night would make it kind of romantic.  Maybe whites and light pinks to soften the green walls.  To me the Sage and Jade with the walls would seem like green overload but that is just my opinion.  It might work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards