Wedding Party

Blush Wedding Dress--What color for Bridesmaids?

Hi! Our wedding colors are blush, champs, ivory with subtle hints of gray. I will be wearing a blush/rosegold colored dress. Having trouble deciding on bridesmaid dress colors. Has anyone seen any photos of a bridal party where the bride is wearing pink? I am thinking doing white bridesmaid dresses, but not sure yet. Any ideas?
Thanks!!

Re: Blush Wedding Dress--What color for Bridesmaids?

• Hi! Our wedding colors are blush, champs, ivory with subtle hints of gray. I will be wearing a blush/rosegold colored dress. Having trouble deciding on bridesmaid dress colors. Has anyone seen any photos of a bridal party where the bride is wearing pink? I am thinking doing white bridesmaid dresses, but not sure yet. Any ideas?
    Thanks!!

What is champs?
  • Any color you want. You could give each of them a different wedding color. If you don't want to do that, I like gray.
    *********************************************************************************

• Grey, ivory, or white would all look great with a blush wedding dress.  Grey and pink is a classic combination and would look really pretty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• I like ivory or grey. They would all look lovely with a blush dress.
  • edited September 2014
    Hi! Our wedding colors are blush, champs, ivory with subtle hints of gray. I will be wearing a blush/rosegold colored dress. Having trouble deciding on bridesmaid dress colors. Has anyone seen any photos of a bridal party where the bride is wearing pink? I am thinking doing white bridesmaid dresses, but not sure yet. Any ideas?
    Thanks!!
    If you are already using champagne and ivory as part of your wedding color palette, then white will clash.  Your BMs should be in champagne or ivory, not white IMO.  ETA: The reason I wouldn't put them in white is that white next to champagne and ivory makes those two colors just look dingy and dirty, and depending on your dress white can make blush look dirty as well.  There are some pink gowns in my bridal shop right now that also look dingy and dirty next to the true white gowns- I noticed this when I went in for my 2nd fitting.

You can see this in action at the bridal shops.  Hold an actual white gown up next to an ivory or champagne gown. 

However, shades of brown would also look stunning with the blush, ivory, and champagne. . . I may be biased though as my dress is ivory over light gold, my BMs are in dresses ranging from blush, champagne, and brown, and I am using gold and rose gold accents in accessories and decor ;-)

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards