Snarky Brides
Options

How to Plan a Wedding in 10 Steps (The Honest Way)

Re: How to Plan a Wedding in 10 Steps (The Honest Way)

• Options
    HAHAHA, my SO made me watch this video this weekend after I complained I had spent 12 hr compiling my DJ/Photographer spreadsheet!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I fear the dreaded day I have to do that. I can see why he made you watch this, haha

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    ha fabulous!
  • Options
    I only just started planning and I already begged FI to elope with me. lol!

I feel this video, i feel it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    That's pretty much what happened with us re: officiants. We don't want to use anyone from our church (which is not where we're marrying anyway) because, while we know the other church members fairly well, we don't actually know any of the preachers outside of a passing "hello" or two. Instead, we're using a lesbian friend who probably knows us as a couple better than anyone, and who I've known on my own for probably like ten years.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am going to have to go into parental controls or something on FI's phone so that he doesn't see this lol
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    OMG this is so true! LOL. I especially liked the last part, where everyone someone will find something to complain about. Because that is soooo trueeee.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Obsessed with this!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI's meltdown was over cake frosting...he wanted a mousse but it will never hold throughout the day.

I eventually told the baker to do crusted buttercream because FI won't actually notice that day and I don't really care...
  • Options
    My meltdown is over rude guests.  

I totally feel the whole "Guests will bitch about stuff" one.  I blame reality TV for a lack of public filter now.

If you are so convinced that our wedding is going to be a disaster, then don't come!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Oh, this pleases me immensely!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    This made my day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards