October 2015 Weddings
Options

10/20/15

Any other 10/20/15 brides?? If so, what have you booked or been working on? When are you planning to send STD'd and invites? We've booked our ceremony location and are currently waiting on our reception and catering contract and since we are in IL and getting married in Las Vegas I am hoping to send the STD's at the end of this October around 1 yr out and invitations in Feb/March 2015 so guests can start booking with tax money and that is when the airline and hotels will be opening up their bookings for October 2015! I can't wait to hear from anyone else sharing the date!!!  Happy planning!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 10/20/15

• Options
    A Vegas wedding is about the only time I would say do your STDs a year out.  My FI and I live in Nashville, but I'm fro IL and he's from FL we are expecting a lot of OOTs so we are sending our STDs probably in January or February, just past holiday card time, to give plenty of time for vacation planning.  Which is also why we are shooting for 10/10/15, it is Columbus Day weekend and we are hoping to make it easier for the OOTs to take an extended trip.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards