Florida-Central Florida
Options

Marigold Scott Hair and Makeup

Has anyone had any experience with them?  I was thinking about booking them but I can't find any reviews.  Thanks!

Re: Marigold Scott Hair and Makeup

• Options
    Nat2cool2buNat2cool2bu member
    First Comment
    edited September 2014
    OMG! Wish I had known not to waste my time with this company.  They are rude and lack customer service skills.  I booked them out of desperation when my stylist became ill at the last minute.  Now I know why they were the only ones with availability.  The website had issues accepting payment and they kept telling me it was fixed but it was not (that should have been a sign!). After numerous emails and phone calls back and fourth it worked on the 7th try. They showed up an hour early on my wedding day and began calling excessivley. When I told them they were earlier than I expected they began to threaten me with a $100 late fee if they started more than 15 minutes late. They claimed that this was in their contract which was provided on their broken website.  They were so rude to me and my family that we asked them to leave.  They did not provide service yet they are continuing to fight for the $735 that I disputed through Amex.  They keep resubmitting the charge. This company is obviously desperate and not concerned with their reputation.  PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME and MONEY with MARIGOLD SCOTT.  Wish I had known this before I hired them. :-(
  • Options
    Nat2cool2bu this is a zombie thread over 2 years old! This bride is long gone.

If you would like to put a review up for a service provider I suggest making a new post

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards