Options

Stripper Pole

I want one. 

I've heard it's a great workout.

Thoughts?

Re: Stripper Pole

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's a GREAT workout. My GFs and I took a class together and it was SO MUCH fun, plus it makes you feel damn sexy and confident. My abs and rear felt pretty worked after that class.

I don't know where you can get one though. But I'm sure your DH would support that purchase 100%
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Carmen electra makes some that are pretty affordable iirc.
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear they have ones that are pretty easy to install.  I actually think DH would be a little bothered by it! Ha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    everytime im at best buy i look at carmen's videos. id do them. id totally get a pole. Dh didnt much like the idea tho. wtf.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I so  want to take one of those classes. it would be soo fun! But I would be afraid this would happen to me. I tend to fall off of everything! Gotta watch youtube link below. HILARIOUS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=936pU9i0HYc
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I asked hubs for one for Christmas, he just laughed and said there wasnt really any place to put it and we would have to take it down when guests come over so it would be a pain :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i think it would be a ton of fun, i would love one. but ya ... i guess it would need to be easily removeable for when guests come over....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be so fun, but I'm pretty sure I would hurt myself.  Or drink too much wine trying to get my courage up and make a dummy out of myself ;)
  • Options
    mhouston2009mhouston2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO  u chics r kicks!...Even if I did want one, my ankles aren't strong enough for all that. ha ha
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Removable?  I want it in the living room for my mother in law to see!  Lol j/k!  She would flip.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_stripper-pole?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:e4e9d25a-89c1-4b4b-82d8-6255c21cc12cPost:710c16d3-b412-4d4d-9f62-43b22d38d078">Re: Stripper Pole</a>:
    [QUOTE]Removable?  I want it in the living room for my mother in law to see!  Lol j/k!  She would flip.
    Posted by shelly0921[/QUOTE]

hahaha!  I would LOVE to do that for my MIL.  Maybe she would not drop by as much?  Hmmm....
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My dogs would use the stripper pole as a big pee stick. I guess it would have to be in the bedroom type of thing only ;-)

Everytime I watch that youtube video I cry laughing it is so funny. Because that would be soo me.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol I just watched that video.  How funny!  I guess they are removable!
  • Options
    janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we'll need a S Class gtg lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend is currently taking "pole dancing" classes. She says she's in the best shape ever. I also want one.
    S-class sounds like fun.
  • Options
    ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh goodness. yall totally made my day!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A girl in the office did the class once and her knees and thighs were all bruised up.

Janie- Get to planning!
  • Options
    janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

LOL Shelly with me planning their would be a bunch of drunk knotties trying to climb that pole.... FAIL =P

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm totally putting one in my bedroom once the DH and I buy a house. He is down with it. I want to take those class too. I watched one of Carmen's video recently they look like fun. 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kcon you are the last one I thought would have said that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha...that makes me laugh. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_stripper-pole?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:e4e9d25a-89c1-4b4b-82d8-6255c21cc12cPost:0c441113-fa3a-46a3-b131-92b5f5cc7f32">Re: Stripper Pole</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL Shelly with me planning their would be a bunch of drunk knotties trying to climb that pole.... FAIL =P
    Posted by janie2002[/QUOTE]

love.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hilarious.  If someone finds a class here in Houston, we should all sign up together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards