July 2012 Weddings
Options

Checking in...any pregnancy updates???

Hi, ladies! Haven't been around these parts lately...I have ventured over to the Bump, 1st reading up on TTC after 35 and now joining Pregnant after 35! Just curious if any of you guys are pregnant too or trying. 

Hope all is well, and that everyone is enjoying married life!
~ES~

Re: Checking in...any pregnancy updates???

• Options
    Are you pregnant?? If so congrats!!!!  I think there are a few of us pregnant!!! (me not one of them for another year or so yet =)
  • Options
    Yes, I am! 5 weeks tomorrow...A big surprise because we didn't plan to try til after the holidays. But we are both very excited! 
    ~ES~
  • Options
    Not for a few years! :) God willing of course.
  • Options
    Ditto as PP... which by the way cwagoner07... that is an absolutely stunning photo!

And congrats Eliz77 that is soooo exciting :D
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_checking-inany-pregnancy-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:930c754c-f090-43e7-b442-993abf6507cbPost:e2b45da3-222c-4f7f-9e61-b930b5dec1ba">Re: Checking in...any pregnancy updates???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto as PP... which by the way cwagoner07... that is an absolutely stunning photo!
    Posted by l_everett[/QUOTE]

Thank you! We were perfectly lucky with the weather that day!
  • Options
    Not yet...but we will start trying after the holidays!

Congrats!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats!!! We will be trying at the 1 year mark- so in about 7 1/2 months :) (Not that I'm counting or anything...)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Just thought I would pop in and say hello!  I hope everyone is doing well!  Random that this would be the first thread that I see since we just found out we are expecting on Friday!  Due next August...just a few weeks after our first anniversary!  Congrats to those who are also expecting!  I havent ventured onto the bump yet...spend most of my time on fertility friend right now :)

:)AJ
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to all the expecting moms!!!! =) I can't wait until next fall/winter to start trying =)
  • Options
    Yes we have been trying for four months now:)
  • Options
    Funny - I haven't been on these boards much either since the wedding, and was excited to see this post. We, too, are expecting!! We're just about 7 weeks and due in late July/early Aug. Our first ultrasound is next week and we're hoping to hear a heartbeat. We feel SO grateful and elated because I'll be 40 next week and we never expected to get pregnant so soon. Fingers crossed for all of you trying - sending lots of well wishes to the July newlyweds!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats all you girls! That is so exciting for those of you that are preggers! What a blessing! And good luck to you trying! We will be officially trying in February (Want to party on NYE and my 30th Bday in Vegas in Jan. first!) I've been charting and have been off the pill for a month. So hoping we are lucky in our first couple months trying.
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Just found out I am 5 weeks! We werent going to start trying for another month or so...but it happened. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_checking-inany-pregnancy-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:930c754c-f090-43e7-b442-993abf6507cbPost:928fa7bf-e258-4a7a-81b9-38d909d01704">Re: Checking in...any pregnancy updates???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just found out I am 5 weeks! We werent going to start trying for another month or so...but it happened. :)
    Posted by rachael7183[/QUOTE]

Aww, Congrats! That is so exciting!!! This is our first month trying right now too and hoping for good news soon! There are so many of us from this board that are getting blessed with babies :-)
  • Options
    Congrats Rachel. I'm also 5 weeks.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_checking-inany-pregnancy-updates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:930c754c-f090-43e7-b442-993abf6507cbPost:120e9951-e56c-4eaf-8629-beee938fb1f4">Re: Checking in...any pregnancy updates???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats Rachel. I'm also 5 weeks.
    Posted by Madisonpenny[/QUOTE]

Congrats to you, too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are now expecting too!! Just found out last week! We are due in December!
  • Options

Anyone still around? Anyone at all? lol

I want more baby updates!! Anyone else expecting or have a little one since this thread??

We had a baby boy May 30th :) I know I'm still friends with a few ladies from here on Facebook, and there are some babies!

imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards