Pennsylvania

Help! Outdoor Wedding in Northern Pa

So I've been trying to find an outdoor location to hold my very small ceremony in Northern Pa. We are having a very small wedding up in the mountains (reception back home on another day). We are thinking about renting out 4 cabins at a private campground near Ridgway (close to St. Marys) with just immediate family members and wedding party. I thought it would be nice to have the ceremony outside at an overlook or somewhere with a beautiful view. I've looked into Sinnemahoning State Park or even Cook Forest State Park but both are at least an hour away. Does anyone know of anywhere closer that would be a nice place to have a wedding?
Thanks,
Chrissy

Re: Help! Outdoor Wedding in Northern Pa

• I have moved your post to your local board where people will be more familiar with your area. Good luck!
    *********************************************************************************

• Here is a list of state parks in Ridgway. If you like any of them, just contact the park and find out if they allow ceremonies. 

Also, contact the bed & breakfasts in the area and see if they would allow a ceremony on their grounds. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards