Outdoor Weddings

Outdoor color scheme help

I need some help! We are having the wedding ceremony in TN, in the middle of the woods by a log cabin. It is going to be during a time when everything is in full bloom so lots of green EVERYWHERE! The reception area is at an old plantation that has a garden area full of the red/brown bricks and white flowers and still tons of green. I have looked through so many color schemes but am having a hard time envisioning what colors would be best this time of year. Does anyone have any suggestions? Zach, my significant other would like to wear a khaki colored suit with light blue shirt and maybe a yellow bow tie, he is picturing a vest with no jacket(since it will be close to fall and way too hot). I would add a very light baby pink to it as well. Would these colors work? Please help me, any ideas are welcome:) Thank you.

Re: Outdoor color scheme help

• I think the colors would work. You could have your girls wear a medium or dark shade of blue to stand out against the background in the photos. Or a more bold yellow, but I know not everyone looks good in yellow. I would incorporate the pink through the flowers and then maybe focus more that blue, tan and yellow as your primary colors.
  • I think that sounds good, and the blue and yellow would look cute.

I'm doing an outdoor flower garden next May, not sure what to do on colors.  I really like just simple black/white for most things but don't know if it will be weird.  The garden/flowers will steal the show for colors anyway

• What month is your wedding? Alot of color choosing has to do with that and I don't see where you stated that anywhere??

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Below are some pictures of those colours in different weddings:
    Wedding in Hawaiibridemaids in pastel
    Eclectic Chic Navy, Pink, and Yellow Wedding

• The date is September 6th. It will get getting close to fall time but I am not sure if i like all the fall color schemes I have seen. The lighter colors are what we are more drawn to.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards