Just Engaged and Proposals

Engagement Photos

We got engaged this past June and are getting married in December. We weren't going to do engagement photos but the photographer includes an engagement shoot in the package we're purchasing, so I kind of feel like we should do it. It's been suggested that it's also a good way for us to get to know the photog and vice versa. Would it be weird to basically be getting the engagement shots done a month before the wedding though? 

Re: Engagement Photos

• No. Lots of people get them done closer to the wedding. We did ours a few weeks ago, so it was about 2 months before the wedding. I've seen other people get them done about a month before as well.
  • A friend of mine is getting married on the 27th of this month, and had them done mid Aug. So like wish weeks before the wedding. They are beautiful and they love them. Totally fine to get them done close to the wedding.

Daisypath Wedding tickers

• Not weird at all.  Plus, you'll have a really nice set of photos from this great time in your life that are not only from the wedding.  Added bonus?  When framed they make lovely gifts for the parents of the bride and groom.
  • Nope. We had ours done about two months before the wedding. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards