Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Help??! Engagment ring, stuck on which one.

andreajmillanandreajmillan member
First Comment
edited September 2014 in Just Engaged and Proposals

I am ordering this ring, I prev posted on this site about what size and now needing help on what band (saw the bubble band lastnight) I NEED to stop looking it is just making it more difficult on myself. But I was origonally going to he the matching band until I saw it with the bubbles and thought uh that’s nice too. So what do you ladies think? Also, I realized I like the 7mm better as I have tried on the 7.5mm and thought it was too much but still didn’t want it to be too small. I then found a link, with a lady having the exact engagment I liked but in a 6.5mm and thought gosh maybe that’s a better size. I am a size bigger at 5.5 she was a 4.5.

Below are the two styles (shown in 6.5mm)

Then my finger w/ 7.5mm but 7mm will be the max

Then the ladies rings I found

Re: Help??! Engagment ring, stuck on which one.

• Options
    Even though the second option looks like my set, I prefer the first option (bubble band).

But really you can't go wrong with either ring.  Also, I prefer thinner bands as opposed to thicker, especially if you have small/dainty hands.

• Options
    I personally prefer the second set, but I'm just not a fan of bubble bands.  Both are absolutely gorgeous--like Maggie said, you can't go wrong.
    Anniversary

• Options
    I really love the look of the first set. It's interesting and gives it a unique quality I think. They correlate without matching! I think it's very pretty.
  • Options
    Do you think one size is better than the other? Like between a 6.5mm center stone and a 7mm center stone?
  • Options
    Do you think one size is better than the other? Like between a 6.5mm center stone and a 7mm center stone?
    Not to sound really snarky here, but is half a millimeter really that noticeable?

• Options
    Both are beautiful! I personally like the first set better. The different shapes make it look more unique and would be more eye-catching.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like the uniform look of the second band personally. I went with a matching band like it for mine.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think you could go wrong with either one.  Both look fantastic.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mrsr101214mrsr101214 member
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited September 2014
    I love the bubbles! I feel like sometimes when the band is too similar to the band of the e-ring, they get lost in each other.  As the bubble band is similar, but different, both rings stand out-without over powering each other.  Good luck! Either way- it'll look great! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards