DIY Wedding Forum
Options

Wedding Card Keeper

Hello ladies.  I got married in June.  Looking for a cute way to save all the cards we got from the wedding and shower.  Any ideas?  Was thinking about just hole punching and using a ring to hold them together.  But was hoping there was something more crafy out there!

Re: Wedding Card Keeper

• Options
    I haven't gotten married yet but got lots of cards from my shower. So far, I've been keeping them in a pretty box I have. I thought about putting them into a scrapbook but don't want to hurt them or make a mess trying to take them in/out of sleeves.

I'd love to hear what other suggestions people have.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    You could do a scrapbook, that's what I'm planning to do with them. 

You can do something like this too but for wedding cards: Clicky
    Shouldn't be too hard; just hole punch and binder ring it together.

Or make a collage out of them and frame it. Or if you like the digital route, you can scan them in and arrange them into a photo album with shutterfly. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    I put ours in large picture frames with multiple picture slots and hung them in our bedroom.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    vulpiepop said:
    You could do a scrapbook, that's what I'm planning to do with them. 

You can do something like this too but for wedding cards: Clicky
    Shouldn't be too hard; just hole punch and binder ring it together.

Or make a collage out of them and frame it. Or if you like the digital route, you can scan them in and arrange them into a photo album with shutterfly. 
    I LOVE that idea.  Off to Michael's I go.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards