October 2014 Weddings

Meatballs!!!

Ok, so I have to let the person who is preparing our food know if I want mini bite sized meatballs or large ones you have to cut. So I am taking a poll because I am weird and dont like meat in my pasta at all. This is for my pasta bar.

So what do u like bug or small???!!

Re: Meatballs!!!

• I think that for a wedding, I would go with the bite size meatballs. They are going to be less messy and easier to carry around (big meatballs are heavy)! I hope that helped. I am sleep deprived today and don't know if that made a ton of sense. LOL
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I don't care for meat in my pasta either. If I had to pick, I would go for the small ones so I wouldn't have to cut them and risk a clumsy moment that would include: 1 large meatball, 1 fork, 1 knife, tomato sauce, 1 dress. . . if you get what I mean :o)

Anniversary
  • Thats what I thought too! And I just realized my fat finger typed bug instead of big. Lol
  • Personally I like big meatballs better, but it makes sense to have small ones if people will be carrying their plates to the table (I'm assuming its buffet style??). 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Bite size to me would be for appetizers/cocktail hour. Big means dinner with a bowl of pasta. I dont mind either though.

• Small! Just sounds more fun with a pasta bar. And no cutting up required, less chance for a sauce catastrophe - pretty much what @Dignity100 illustrated.
  • I like small meatballs both for apps and in pasta. But I guess I just grew up with smaller, bite size meatballs. I don't like the big meatballs because then I feel like I can only take one or two of them but with the little meatballs I can get a big ladle full!

• Small seems good because that way I can just take one or two instead of throwing away half of a too-big meatball.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards