Favors

Favors?

I'm going to give my guests little s'mores kits for my winter wedding favors (enough to make two s'mores). I'm curious though if there's an etiquette to whether each *guest* gets their own favor or each *couple* shares one -- and, not every person will have a guest. What is everyone else doing? Is there a right or wrong way? Thanks!

Re: Favors?

• We gave one favor to each guest. That way nobody had to share.
  • One per person. I would put them at each place setting.

Are you just giving them a s'more kit? Do you have a place to roast them at the reception. It'd be pretty weird to just get graham crackers and marshmallows in a bag to take home...
    *********************************************************************************

• I would give one per person, honestly. That way each person can roast them when they get home.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I like one per person.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I would also do one per person.  Unless an edible gift is bigger (ie: bottle of wine, jar of honey) I think it's better not to share.  Especially when it's something DH doesn't like but I do.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards