Plus-Sized

Plus sized and just found out I'm pregnant

Hi ladies! So, my fiance and I are planning our wedding for April 19, 2015. It's going to be a more laid-back wedding, in a really pretty park, kind of a big family cookout type of feel. I had picked out my dress online, gotten my measurements (I'm around a size 16/18), and was about to order...when I found out I am pregnant and my due date is exactly a month after the wedding! We are very excited, I'm 35, he's 46, and we wanted to start a family very soon due to our ages, but hadn't expected our little one quite this soon! I'm not worried about being pregnant at the wedding, I think it'll actually make for some cute photos with my baby bump, but it's hard enough finding pretty plus-size dresses locally, and now I'm terrified because I have no idea what size I'll be close to the wedding. I wasn't going to wear a traditional wedding gown anyway, I was going with a pink dress, but I've started to do a little looking and there are NOT a lot of pretty maternity dresses out there. Do you have any suggestions on chains or online places to find something appropriate? I'd like pink, flowy, feminine kind of feel, not super formal, but not just a jersey maxi dress either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Plus sized and just found out I'm pregnant

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards