Florida-Central Florida
Options

A few vendor reviews...

I know I really liked hearing these when I was researching...here's a few to help some of you other girls out.  Good luck!  It's the best day of your whole life!

Liquid Entertainment
Jay Edwards....the BEST!!!   posted 11/28/2010

Jay came recommended to me by a coworker and wow am I glad we listened! Jay is not just a DJ, he's there to help you pick songs, setup, assist in any way needed. He's reliable and professional and fun! Our wedding was awesome and I attribute a large part of the "fun factor" to Jay. He even made this awesome montage of my favorite songs from college for my friends and I to dance to at the end of the wedding, it's my favorite memory from the day. I wish there were more than 5 stars to rate his service....if he's available get him....the only one missing out if you don't is you and your wedding guests, he's really that great!

Value
 Service
 Quality

Peddles
Peddles- Vicki   posted 11/28/2010

I didn't think I could afford a florist for my wedding, but Vicki totally worked with me and the flowers were more than I could have imagined! Vicki is really good at getting you focused and delivering just what she says she will. She even loaned us some marbles to put into the vases to make them even better. She had the great idea of using the bridesmaid bouquets as centerpieces and saved me $200! She's fantastic and yet another vendor I felt lucky to have.

Value
 Service
 Quality

Bliss Weddings and Events
Bliss- Laurie   posted 11/28/2010

We were lucky enough to meet Laurie over at "Bake Me a Cake" in Winter Park. We were on a random date night and went for a sweet treat and met Laurie. She founded out through conversation (she's so friendly) that we were getting married and totally sat and chatted with us. We didn't intend to have a planner/coordinator, but after meeting Laurie we really wanted her to help us. She was invaluable for the days leading up to our big day. From checking out samples at the florist to running the rehearsal to spending all night the night before setting up, to day of making sure I didn't have to worry about anything but getting myself ready and enjoying the day, to cleaning up after and coming over when the honeymoon was over to drop off left over supplies, she did it all. In fact I'm sure there's things she did I have no clue about, she's that good. She sat at my house going over plans, making lists, etc. I know people think they can do it on their own, but do yourself a favor and get someone you can trust (I totally recommend Laurie) and give yourself the gift of enjoying your day, it goes so fast as it is.

Value
 Service
 Quality
Yes!My Photographer
Ashley McCormick Photography
Ashley is our favorite!   posted 11/28/2010

Don't even bother reading reviews, if she has your date available and it's anywhere close to your budget go get her before she's gone! Our top 2 priorities were photographer and DJ. Both ended up being AMAZING and made our day so special! Ashley is so gifted. She captures your relationship, not just your picture or faces, but your chemistry together on film. Then she adds this amazing light....words cannot describe how grateful we are we got her. If you have the chance, she's a must!!!

Value
 Service
 Quality
Yes!My Caterer
Creations by Chef Aaron
Creations by Chef Aaron   posted 11/28/2010

We were very pleased with the outcome of choosing Creations. The food was really good. It was our goal for people to leave and say, "Wow, that wasn't crappy wedding food" and they totally did. Creations worked with our budget, which was really tight. They also helped out with drinks even though we were providing our own alcohol. We worked with Aimee who was a sweetheart. My only gripe was everything didn't really come together until the week of. I haven't catered much before, so I think it's the normal process (like they work on each event as it comes), but I was a little uneasy until I saw the outcome, which was beautiful and just as I wanted it. Aimee was great handling my many questions, even answering some questions multiple times, I would have been totally annoyed, but she was always very sweet and willing to take the time to explain. They hooked us up helping out with linens and cups. Definitely a choice we're glad we made!

Value
 Service
 Quality
Yes!My Wedding Venue
The Winter Park Women's Club
Woman's Club   posted 11/28/2010

We loved the Woman's Club. The price was right ($950) including tables and chairs. The best part of the venue was how easy they were to work with. Sally has been there for years and was beyond easy going, which was great among all the hustle and bustle of a wedding. We were able to have vendor meetings there during the day and even the rehearsal for no extra charge (dependent upon availability). The building is classic and traditional and didn't need much to spruce it up. We ended up with 120, it was a little tight, but we had room for a nice dance floor and we put the bar outside. The highlight of the venue was definitely how flexible they were, it made life so much easier. I highly recommend...just be careful on your guest list...too many people could have made it tough.

Re: A few vendor reviews...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards