Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Game

I am organizing a Bachelorette for my good friend.  She did such an amazing job on mine and I'm trying to think of fun games to play before we go out.  We are going to play Bridal Feud (aka Family Feud), my husband is going to make it so I can use the online version through the TV but have it say Bridal Feud and have our question on the screen. I thought it would be fun to be able to say "We asked ## Brides the following question" instead of just looking up facts. In family feud style, I will pick the top 4-8 and have those be the answers for the game.  If you guys wouldn't mind helping, that would be awesome.

It should only take a minute or two to complete. Thanks!!!

1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet?

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process?

3. What was your favorite celebrity wedding?

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition?

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with?

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process?

7. Where did you register?

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? 

Re: Bachelorette Game

• I am organizing a Bachelorette for my good friend.  She did such an amazing job on mine and I'm trying to think of fun games to play before we go out.  We are going to play Bridal Feud (aka Family Feud), my husband is going to make it so I can use the online version through the TV but have it say Bridal Feud and have our question on the screen. I thought it would be fun to be able to say "We asked ## Brides the following question" instead of just looking up facts. In family feud style, I will pick the top 4-8 and have those be the answers for the game.  If you guys wouldn't mind helping, that would be awesome.

1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? ROSES

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? SEATING CHART

3. What was your favorite celebrity wedding? Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? Something Blue

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? EVERYTHING

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? MOTHER IN LAW

7. Where did you register? We Did Not Register

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? Someone getting really drunk and hurting themselves or others

:kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• 1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet?
    Roses

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process?
    The seating chart

Prince William and Princess Catherine  

First Dance 

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with?
    He helped with everything

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process?
    Surprisingly, my cousin. 

I didn't. 

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? 
    The DJ mis-pronouncing our names. 
  • 1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? Roses

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? Waiting for the RSVPs

3. What was your favorite celebrity wedding? Carrie Underwood

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? White dress

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? Decorations

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? MOH

7. Where did you register? Nowhere

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? Drunk people doing something stupid
  • I am organizing a Bachelorette for my good friend.  She did such an amazing job on mine and I'm trying to think of fun games to play before we go out.  We are going to play Bridal Feud (aka Family Feud), my husband is going to make it so I can use the online version through the TV but have it say Bridal Feud and have our question on the screen. I thought it would be fun to be able to say "We asked ## Brides the following question" instead of just looking up facts. In family feud style, I will pick the top 4-8 and have those be the answers for the game.  If you guys wouldn't mind helping, that would be awesome.

1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? ROSES

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? DECLINING A VENDOR PROPOSAL

3. What was your favorite celebrity wedding? DIANA AND CHARLES

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? FIRST KISS AS A MARRIED COUPLE

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? PICKING OUT WEDDING BANDS

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? MIL

7. Where did you register? AMAZON AND BB&B

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? I WAS MOST AFRAID IT WOULD RAIN 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? Roses

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? Picking a photographer

3. What was your favorite celebrity wedding? Will and Kate

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? Cake cutting

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? Food

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? MIL

7. Where did you register? Macys

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? Uninvited guests

1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? Roses

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? Deciding on the timeline/schedule of events

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? First kiss as a married couple

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? The music/sound

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? No one!

7. Where did you register? We didn't register

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? Bad weather

Anniversary

1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? hydrangeas

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? guest list

3. What was your favorite celebrity wedding? Brad Pitt and Angelina

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? bouquet toss

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? food tasting

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? mother in law

7. Where did you register? Bed, Bath, and Beyond

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? drunk guest

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I think this is adorable. Is it too late to be helpful? If not...

1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? Herbs

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? Tracking down late RSVPs

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? First look

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? Music

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? Everyone

7. Where did you register? Williams Sonoma, Macys, Crate & Barrel

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? People leaving early

• 1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet?   Hydrangeas

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process?  Negotiating the guest list.

Will and Kate

Groom not seeing the bride until she walks down the aisle.

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with?  DIY centerpieces

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process?  My mother

BB&B, Target, and Sur La Table

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding?   My brother making a scene.
  • This is such a cute idea!! :)
    1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? Roses
    2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? Seating chart
    3. What was your favorite celebrity wedding? Ben Wyatt and Leslie Knope
    4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? Wedding bands and not seeing each other before the wedding
    5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? Everything but the dress!
    6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? Future mother-in-law
    7. Where did you register? Sears
    8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? Uninvited people showing up.

1. What are the main Flowers in the Bridal Bouquet? BROOCHES

2. What was your least favorite task as part of the planning process? WRITING HUGE CHECKS

3. What was your favorite celebrity wedding? UMM....I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I WANT TO PUT AN ANSWER HERE. MICK JAGGER AND JERRY HALL

4. What is your favorite wedding tradition? UHH..CUTTING CAKE

5. What is one thing your fiancé has helped with? FOOD

6. Who has been the most annoying during the planning process? MY MOTHER IN LAW

7. Where did you register? KOHL'S

8. What are you most scared of happening at your wedding? MY BROTHER (OFFICIANT) FUCKING UP

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards