Not Engaged Yet

it's FRIDAY!!

2»

Re: it's FRIDAY!!

• @beanbot2002 - I'm also a big fan of thredup.com--it's a huge online consignment store with gently used (and sometimes) new stuff that they sell at a deep discount.

It's FRIIIIDDDAAAAAYYY...which doesn't matter one bit to me.  I'm at a conference, which lasts through tonight and into tomorrow, and then I fly home.  I'm so tired--2 hour time difference, plus long days, plus networking with people...I'm exhausted and want to go back to my hotel and pour a glass of wine and just do nothing for about 3 hours.

The good part is that the conference is in California, so I've been staring at the Pacific for the last 3 days.  Which is basically awesome.
  • @futuremrshistorian where are you in CA? I live in San Diego! 

• @AuroraRose41, it's in Malibu. Definitely loving the southern California feel!
  • @beanbot2002- I'm sorry about the dress code change at work :(  But awesome that you found gift cards! TJ Max will hopefully have some good options. One way I have saved on work clothes is buying a lot of dresses from Target, H&M, Loft (only when 40% off), Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls/TJ Max, and Old Navy. It's a lot easier for me to decide what to wear when it's just one piece too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards