New Hampshire

NH venue on a budget!

I have done an estimated price for Castleton, Brookstone Park, and The Granite Rose in NH. They all do have good prices and great vendor packages. I was wondering if anyone knew or anywhere else that might be even cheaper than these places. These would be around 15K for the ceremony and reception. We were hoping to keep the budget close to 10K. Any thoughts?

Re: NH venue on a budget!

• edited April 2014
    How many people?

We had our wedding at Stonebridge Country Club in Goffstown. It was amazing. They really have it together, we couldn't have been happier.

We asked them to customize a package to our budget and it ended up around $40 pp including tax and 20% gratuity. This was based on a minimum food order. We happened to have a brunch buffet and it included 2 entrees and a few sides and some hors douerves. I omitted the champagne toast and they gave us an orange juice toast.

My limited open bar (beer, wine, mimosas, bloody marys and soft drinks) for 75 people for over 4 hours only ended up costing around $800.

They gave me a break on the facility fee and the ceremony fee. There is only a ceremony fee if you have it outdoors.

We had planned an outdoor wedding but rain brought it indoors. It was still awesome and they introduced us into the tent with golf carts! Brandi was the coordinator and she really had it together, I couldn't have done it without her.

If you are interested, I'm happy to share our photos with you and answer any questions, just PM me.
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • I am planning my girlfriend's wedding at the Castleton. Give them a call back and tell them what you budget is. If you are upfront with what you can do, they are going to do what they can to meet you there. We are a wedding at the Castleton (Brunch) for 150 people less than 10k... Just call and be honest and super nice. They will work with you.
  • kejames17kejames17 member
    First Comment
    edited September 2014
    Did you try Independence Farm in Rye? My cousin just booked there and I believe it was pretty reasonable. The best part is that she gets to customize everything since it is a tented event. She has a planner that is assisting her but she gets to choose everything to fit her budget. Weddings are run by Anchor Events www.anchor-events.com. Good luck!
  • We're getting married at Portsmouth Country Club and the ceremony and reception is going to be less that 10K and we have about 100 people. We aren't even using the base package either.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards