Chit Chat
Options

"You paid for the wedding, right?"

Here's a funny story for you guys. Remember my H's ex and the twin sister? They made a big deal about their parents not being invited? The ex also made some comments to me at the beginning of the year asking if H's mom was paying for the wedding. I told her no and bean dipped it out of there.

So on Saturday, the ex asked my MIL 3 times if she paid for our wedding! MIL shamed her and told her it was rude to ask such a thing. That didn't stop her. She kept saying, "I know you paid for this. Just tell me. There's no way Climbing and H paid for this themselves."

What a bitch!

She also introduced herself to one of my family members as my H's ex wife. Yeah. They dated (never even engaged) and broke up 12 years ago.

Re: "You paid for the wedding, right?"

• Options
    Holy nutbag.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    GEEEEEZ, she needs to get a grip. I remember the original thread, but I forget why these lovely ladies were invited again?

• Options
    H had stayed close with the twin sister and their older brother. And he was invited to ex's wedding a few years ago. H stayed friendly with her, but once we got engaged, she started behaving like this.
  • Options
    Ugh. What a pain in the ass.
  • Options

What the actual fuck? She is a psycho. If I were you I would be cutting her out of your life stat. This kind of seems like she still has feelings for your H. Then again, I can be a little insecure at times.

P.S.

She is probably just jealous of what a smoking hot lady you are!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oh no she didn't!!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options

What the actual fuck? She is a psycho. If I were you I would be cutting her out of your life stat. This kind of seems like she still has feelings for your H. Then again, I can be a little insecure at times.

P.S.

She is probably just jealous of what a smoking hot lady you are!

It absolutely, 100% reads like she was still holding out hope of an eventual reconciliation, and she's clearing not coping with that not being possible. 
  • Options
    Ugh how disgusting. What a piece of tacky hoe-bag we have here. Jealous much?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here's a funny story for you guys. Remember my H's ex and the twin sister? They made a big deal about their parents not being invited? The ex also made some comments to me at the beginning of the year asking if H's mom was paying for the wedding. I told her no and bean dipped it out of there. So on Saturday, the ex asked my MIL 3 times if she paid for our wedding! MIL shamed her and told her it was rude to ask such a thing. That didn't stop her. She kept saying, "I know you paid for this. Just tell me. There's no way Climbing and H paid for this themselves." What a bitch! She also introduced herself to one of my family members as my H's ex wife. Yeah. They dated (never even engaged) and broke up 12 years ago.
    WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHEBAG.

SERIOUSLY. WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK?

Ooooh my god I seriously hope your H re-evaluates his friendship with this bottom-feeding dipshit. UUUUUUGGGHHHHHH.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Wow, that is rude! Kudos to your MIL for telling her how rude it was!

• Options
    Sounds like a case of jealousy! Rub in how much money you (maybe or maybe don't) make.

I like needling people.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Ex wife? Seriously?
  • Options
    This lady seems crazier every time you post about her. If I were your H I'd be initiating the slow fade right about now...
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    You don't have a pet bunny do you? Cuz I foresee it ending up in a boiling pot with her sternly telling your H "I will not be ignored!" as she flicks a lamp on and off. 
  • Options
    larrygaga said:
    Sounds like a case of jealousy! Rub in how much money you (maybe or maybe don't) make. I like needling people.
    I may or may not have made a board called "FI and Haileydancingbear's wedding" on Pinterest and pinned a bunch of shit to them because a certain crazy ex of FI who hates me was following me on the site and I may or may not have felt like fucking with her a teensy bit…  

Climbingbride, I call that crap your FI's ex is doing wanting to be the Robin to his Ted (You've seen HIMYM, right?)- they dated for a little while, broke up ages ago, but they want to imagine that they were just soooooooo unforgettable and amazing that their ex will just keep coming back to them.
  • Options
    She sounds crazy.  Yikes.

But the most important question has not been answered.  WAS THERE A DOG AT YOUR WEDDING?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    She sounds crazy.  Yikes.

But the most important question has not been answered.  WAS THERE A DOG AT YOUR WEDDING?
    OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!! What happened with that stupid bitch and her dog??!??!?!?
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Pretty sure if you look up "crazy" in the dictionary, you see a picture of her face.
  • Options
    I am so embarrassed for this girl. What. the Fuck.
  • Options
    You guys need to cut off this psycho nut job before she ends up cooking a rabbit in your home. Holy fucking shit.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I am always so shocked when I read about the nerve of some people who show up at weddings! 

By hey- that means your married!!! Congratulations! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards