Iowa-Des Moines
Options

church of the land

Does anyone know the full cost and deposit amount for Church of the Land? i'm not sure if the person is away who handles the rentals or if they just respond really slow but no one has gotten back to me yet.  thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: church of the land

• Options
    We got married there.  The total cost is $1000 for 6 hours of rental total.  That includes 5 hours the day of and a 1 hour rehearsal.  I think the deposit was $300 or around there.  Sorry, I can't remember for sure and I actually just threw out the receipt.  Hope that helps!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    thanks :) that helps! they called me finally yesterday but it was on my finacee's cell, so by the time he tole me they left a message it was too late to call back. at least now i have an idea of cost. i still would need to gather the $300 for the deposit anyway since i've tapped out all current funds on other deposits *LOL*  plus, i want to find out if my finacee's pastor would be willing to marry us there becuase otherwise we will just go with the church closer to our reception venue. cheaper, but not as cute!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards